Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation
Lone Star Wildlife Rescue (LSWR)
- Non-profit organization headquartered in Austin County which rehabilitates injured or orphaned wildlife in counties west of Harris County.
Sea Turtle Restoration Project
- Gulf Office branch of the Sea Turtle Restoration Project and HEART (Help Endangered Animals-Ridley Turtles) sponsor a toll free Texas Sea Turtle Information Line (1-866-TURTLE-5) allowing beach visitors to report sightings of sea turtles, tracks, hatchlings and nests. Reports also should be made of injured or dead sea turtles.
Texas Licensed Rehabilitators
- List prepared by Texas Parks & Wildlife of state licensed rehabilitators along with practical advice.
Texas Wildlife Rehabilitation Coalition (TWRC)
- Non-profit organization providing emergency and rehabilitative care for ill, injured and orphaned native Texas wildlife.
WIldlife Center of Texas
- The Wildlife Center of Texas is Houston’s only trauma and wildlife rehabilitation center that treats all injured, sick or orphaned native Texas wildlife species. The combined efforts of the Wildlife Center of Texas, Houston Society for the Prevention Cruelty to Animals (HSPCA) and the Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network creates an umbrella that cares for every single species of animal.
Wildlife Rehab & Education
- Wildlife rehabbers and trained speakers for the Houston - Galveston area.